Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Stitch fix number 10..

This was my 10th Stitch fix

Don't know what stitch fix is?  Well it's only 20.00 to get started in on the fun. You get that 20 dollars back in a styling credit to use toward clothes.  If you don't like it after your first fix you can cancel anytime.  The reason I do it is.. it's easy for me. As a mom with toddlers I don't get a lot of free time to go to the mall.  Bringing toddlers to mall is a HOT MESS.  So it's easy to have 5 fun pieces of clothes delivered monthly and the shopping is done for me.

Well stitch fix #10  it wasn't quite a 10 but it was still good. I had Katrina as my stylist again. She really gets my style. I'm going to do less talking and just get on with the stitch fix and what I recieved.

If your interested in stitch fix please use my link to sign up here---> Stitch fix

Don't forget to follow me on Instagram here for more fashion tips Imlovingthis_too

***Please follow and pin my photos from my board here **** Im loving this too pintrest

Have a question want to colloborate email me here imlovingthistoo@yahoo.com

Have a good week dolls

Xoxx
Danielle

1. French terry Moto jacket ( by market and spruce -74.00
2. Cowl neck blouse( 41 hawthorne ) -48.00
3. Red clutch crossbody (by street level) 48.00 
4. Market and spruce. Dolman -48.00 
I already have one I asked specifically for this color. 
5. Just black. Skinny jeans not pictured. They didn't fit. And I forgot to take a picture of them oops.  Jimmy skinny jeans 88.00 

Total order = 306.00 with discount and styling credit 
Total would of been 209.50 

What did I keep. Well considering I recently bought 3 other crop jackets recently ( 2 of the three from stitch fix ) 
Even thought I loved the terry cropped jacket. I only ended up only keeping the dolman. And since I had 1 person sign up I had a 25.00 credit.  Plus my 20.00 styling fee the dolman in cost me 6.50 with tax and everything score!! Practically a Free fix this month basically.  So it was 1/5  but it still worked out for me well this month. 




Another way to style it 


Open can be clutch or crossbody 









No comments:

Post a Comment