Monday, January 11, 2016

It's been a while


Hi everyone. I am having that ferris Buellers day off scene  in my head Bueller.... Bueller.. 
Is this mic on is anyone out there listening πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜
Mic drop...

Well I hope there is at least one person reading my posts. I am finally back with a new stitch fix box and unveiling. I basically took a month off  of stitch fix because of Christmas.  
 Now I'm back and boy I don't know what to do I loveeeed ❤️. This box. 
If you haven't tried STITCH FIX and want to know more. Please use my link to sign up. 
It's only 20.00 dollars to get started and a box will be on its way to especially hand picked by a stylist just for you. 
New year, new cloths,NEW you. 
If you don't like it cancel it after your first box. 
Sign up here....Stitch fix Get your first box what are you waiting for.  


My stitch fix pin board here. My pintrest board
My Instagram blog follow along for fashion .Imlovingthis_too
Find me on snap. Follow along for fun. Imlovingthis2.



So the good stuff this is what I recieved 
1. Lovepella -54.00 raglan top (kept)
2.market and spruce -striped boat neck top 64.00
3.yuna -chevron sweater 68.00(kept)
4.latte-checkered coat 88.00
5.kut from Kloth - Catherine distressed jeans 78.00( amazing kept)

I kept 3/5  though I really wanted to keep the stripped top as well. It wasn't beneficial financially to keep it. Because it cost more to keep 4 things then to keep all five. I really didn't want to keep the checkered coat because I was swimming in it. It was way too big for a petite person. The distressed jeans were amazing it's really hard to find distressed jeans thAt the kneehole's is not below the knee for me because I am so short. The knee hole is usually on my shin:((. 
So I knew that I was keeping these as soon as I tried them on. Check out what I kept below and I pinned everything to my board hopefully you love everything too.

Love Danielle 
 

























No comments:

Post a Comment