Thursday, March 24, 2016

Aqua and coral ohhh my










TOP on sale 22.00  I think I might have to get a 3rd color | Jeans: kut from kloth comes in petite.|

Necklace: kendra scott | Clutch: Clare V | Braclets: purple peridot | Earings old no longer in stock

bauble bar|  similar  here  also purple peridot |  Shoes jc penny





Has spring finally sprung? I love spring everything is fresh trees and flowers are starting to bloom.  The weather is getting warmer. Another great thing is that bright colors are starting to Brighten back up our wardrobes. 
Now if the weather would stop playing tricks with us and just stay warm I will be one happy girl. I hate when it's 65 one day then 40 the next that that's when everyone starts getting sick. 

I went to the mall this week which is very rare with my little guys. I just usually choose to shop online. Me and the ups man are on a first name basis. Not really but I sure get excited when I see him. Lol. 
Well funny enough I had to return something to Nordstrom. I know they have free shipping but I wanted to look at another size. As my kids were with me I was getting the stank eye that I even dare bring my kids into Nordstrom. (From other shoppers not employees) 
Listen if your a parent we all been there kids not acting right being way too loud. 
If your not a parent well you will be there someday probably.  No kids are perfect even mine even though I think so I know they are not. So sometimes when I take them to a clothing store I think I ask too much for them to be perfectly well behaved for hours. 

Ok kid ramble over. So on my way out of the mall I spotted a cute dress in the window Of a store I never been in or even notice before called Dry goods. 
So I went in the store and found so many cute things. I found this top and I liked it so much I bought in in two colors. Also the dress that caught my eye I got that too.the dress is for vacation next week. 
 (Keep a eye out for future blog post) 
   This peplum top is a defiantly a keeper it has sheer panels on the sides and is longer in the back.  I think it would be cute with white jeans or even with shorts. I love adding aqua to a coral top it's just pops on top of pink and coral colors.  I added fun accessories. I hope you enjoyed this post and  I hope your loving this look too. 

Are you LOVING THIS TOO
 Xoxo
 Danielle 

*disclaimer : none of these products are sponsored I purchase every item with my own money and not at any discounts. these are my honest opinions of each product.



If you like my blog follow my on 

Instagram imlovingthis_too https://www.instagram.com/imlovingthis_too/
(make sure to give me a thumbs up over there) :) :) :) 

Snapchat where I keep it real :) follow along there user name below

imlovingthis2










1 comment:

  1. I saw your post in OOTD and loved it! So when I saw you on IG I had to come check out your blog.
    I love this whole outfit! That orangey coral is one of my favorite colors to wear myself.
    I'd love it if you'd return the favor and jump over to my blog and help me get started! Thanks so much.
    http://gwingal.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete