Monday, June 13, 2016



Little black dress (LBD)
                                          





     


I had to take a selfie because this mirror was too perfect :)




This little black dress is perfect for petite ladies like myself no hemming needed. 
It comes in four colors. I originally had the pink one but it came with a stain on it. Thanks Nordstrom. So when I went to re purchase it. It happen to be on back order I need a dress for a wedding quickly. So I had to settle for the black all though I really like the green it was also on back order I think I might have to get it too. Because that color looks great with summer tan. 
The dress is crepe material and it's thick enough to hide imperfections but it's defiantly not too thin.  It is not too thick  to make you feel hot on a summer night. As I wore it in new Orleans in 90 degree weather.  It's really a great dress and it only 68.00 yes way under 100.00 and as always Nordstrom offers free shipping. shop link here Leith dress
I hope you like this post and this dress. Are you loving this too?
xoxo
Danielle

*as always this is a product from my own  truly honest opinion because I purchased this with my own money this post is not sponsored*















No comments:

Post a Comment